Tuesday, January 11

Fishin with Alex

Today, after Alex and I walked back from dropping Beth off at school. We decided to practice our fishing line casting skills. But, Alex had lost his little weight doodad so I tied on a little rubber frog and we casted the line around the house for a while. Alex was cracking me up so much that I had to get a video of him. So, rushed upstairs to my room to get my laptop so I could record him, when I came back downstairs I started filming. Check it out: 

He is so funny! Just as I pressed the start button he decided he didn't want the frog on the line anymore and as you can tell, after a little while he realized that I was filming him. We spent the next hour playing with my computer photobooth and video. It was definitely one of the best parts of my day.

1 comment: