Sunday, January 9

Soap, Scrub, Rinse, Rain

Is it ironic when you wash your car and then less than six hours later a huge rainstorm rains on it? Is ironic the correct term for that? Or is it just annoying? If anyone knows the answer to that please let me know cause I'm not sure.

Anyways, yesterday I spent 3 whole hours detailing Lord Darlington (Lor Dar the Awesome Car for short) my beautiful Ford Focus. Which he needed really bad from the salt on the icy roads on my way down to Texas and just being dirty and dusty, but then last night it rained.

I'm looking out my window and he still looks shiny, but really?!? not even one day after all that hard work. Oh. Well. I guess I know what I'll be doing next Saturday, washing Dar the Car again.

1 comment:

  1. miss you! :) your chillins sound adorable! specially Beth with her comments about church!!

    ReplyDelete